We’re very proud to have this company as a client.
Their entire mission is to provide a better, simpler, more personal and efficient way to provide self-direction services to individuals with disabilities and their families.
Wow. Beautiful. Awesome. Truly.
At this time, they need a person in their Richardson Texas office who, as Associate Director, will
- Supervise a staff (3 direct reports, 17 total), which involves direct and indirect responsibilities such as interviewing, selecting, training, motivating, providing performance evaluations, overseeing wage and salary administration, and developing goals as well as procedures to ensure achievement of goals.
- Understand and stay up to date on the program rules, regulations and implementation needs while being able to effectively communicate and explain said rules to external and internal stakeholders.
- Support clients (employers and employees) during their enrollment process; process related paperwork and manage electronic communication, which requires accurate data entry into several databases and meeting deadlines.
- Provide timely and accurate day-to-day support to clients; receive, research and resolve all client inquiries.
- Assist Accounts Receivable team in researching billing issues and claims.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal guidelines including the management of all escalated issues with client families and states.
- Manage Electronic Visit Verification implementation and maintenance including member adoption campaigns and data and aggregation accuracy.
- Coordinate with other FMS contractors and the program training contractor on member referrals, transfers, training needs and customer service responses.
- Analyze trends and resolve customer inquiries pertaining to specific program or contract regulations/guidelines.
- Organize, structure, and schedule one on one or group training sessions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Represent Acumen publicly at events such as conferences, trade shows, forums, stakeholder groups, pre-bidders, etc., which may require public speaking in order to actively market products to the general public.
- Report back from public events on Acumen’s brand acceptance and reputation, and customer satisfaction.
- Report program statistics and information to key stakeholders through survey results and regular reporting as necessary.
- Work well independently with limited supervision.
- Prior experience in customer service and/or client relations.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to weekends, week nights and holidays.
- Must be able to travel, including overnight(s), via ground transportation and/or via flight.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license within the state of residence and valid automobile insurance.
- Advanced computer knowledge using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email and use of PDFs.
- Ability to handle fluctuating inbound and outbound call volume that can be heavy at times.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Accuracy and the ability to handle responsibility with limited supervision.
- High standard of integrity.
- Ability to work well with numbers.
- Ability to read and work accurately with formulas.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, task oriented.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Patience, perseverance, and follow through skills.
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult clients and/or state stakeholders and/or case managers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple demands successfully.
- Must be able to plan for and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use all office equipment.
- Experience working with multiple applications.
Excellent salary, benefits, continued career opportunties, and doing something for a living that makes people’s lives better are all part of the deal!