Franciscan Villa is a senior living community that offers three levels of assisted living options, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing care and a Child Day Center for our employees and members of the community.
Our dedicated health care professionals at CHI Franciscan Villa are committed to the patient-centered model and work to maintain a safe and secure environment while providing as many comforts of home as possible.
Franciscan Villa’s mission-driven philosophy of providing a continuum of care is guided by our core values of compassion, collaboration, inclusion, excellence, and integrity.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for directing and managing the overall operations of the Assisted Living Nursing Department and clinical outcomes; providing programmatic and health services with the goal of offering and/or enhancing the residents’ integrity, growth, and control of overall quality of life.
- Operates the Assisted Living Nursing Department
- Monitors and improves the overall quality of services in assigned areas.
- Maintains effective communications with interdisciplinary team, residents, families, physicians, vendors and staff.
- Enhances the continued viability of the facility by advocating the continuous Quality Improvement Process. Keeps abreast of trends and practices in assisted living.
- Registered Nurse in Wisconsin.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Certification in Gerontology Nursing by ANCA
- Five years of clinical nursing experience with three years of direct experience in mature adult environment.
- Minimum three years management experience. Possess sound assessment skills.
- Experience in health education.
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Child Day Care Center
CHI Living Communities