The Professional Services Project Manager is dedicated to planning and managing the successful delivery of strategic client commitments within budget, scope, schedule, and aligned with accesso’s goals and objectives. This role is an integral part of the Product organization reporting to the Director of PMO and Process Management.
A qualified Professional Services Project Manager will have a proven track record of leading medium to large scale enterprise software implementation projects, as well as strong experience managing multi-faceted professional services engagements. Our top candidate will have strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization while applying good customer service skills and the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
Location: Lake Mary, Florida, USA
***Please note in light of COVID-19, all of our employees globally are telecommuting until further notice.***
Reports To: Director, PMO & Process Management
Travel: 25% to Doral, Florida
- Accountable for coordinating and managing client Statement of Work deliverables from inception to successful completion
- Serve as the liaison and main point of contact between client and accesso internal teams and/or external 3rd party vendors, facilitating work sessions, and promoting strong communication and transparency throughout the project
- Ensure appropriate stakeholder involvement, escalating critical issues as needed throughout the life of the project, to ensure timely decision-making and issue resolution
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Commercial teams throughout the project to ensure committed roadmap functionality aligns with the client requirements and timeline
- Partner with Operations, and/or Implementation, Product and Commercial teams to plan roll out strategy, aligned with client’s desired targeted milestones, as well as monitor the execution of delivery to the client
- Evaluate and identify resources needed to reach the objectives of Statement of Work deliverables
- Track and manage all changes related to project scope, project schedule and project costs following established approval processes
- Follow established Project Management Office methodologies to initiate, plan, execute, control and close out projects
- Manage and communicate deliverables, risks, project timeline, and issues to leadership on a regular and timely basis
- Manage budget and communicate status, including burn rate, to project executives on a weekly basis or as contractually required. Create, manage, update and report on project Profit and Loss
- Utilize strong communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to interact with all levels within the company to prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Work on small, medium or large projects and cover a wide range of solutions including, but not limited to, software development, package implementation, application integration and business process improvement
- Effectively measure success through the development of metrics and reports as well as present the results to senior management
- 5+ years of experience leading medium to large scale enterprise software implementation projects
- Have strong experience managing multi-faceted professional services engagements, including working with internal teams, clients and external third-party vendor teams
- Excellent client engagement, presentation, and communication skills
- Are skilled in the use of negotiation techniques to reach agreement when there are widely differing viewpoints
- Have an ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
- Have an ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in project management, computer science, MIS or related discipline
- Are currently Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or in active pursuit, or have equivalent level of education and experience
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Strong client communication skills and experience communicating project information to internal and external executives
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Proven experience with SDLC as well as project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Inclusive Family Benefits – access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue, Rockstar, and Legends Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.