South Bend, IN, USA
Clinical Consulting Services is hiring a Regional Director of Clinical Operations to assure successful clinical operations of our skilled nursing facilities throughout the state of Indiana!
The primary purpose of the job position is to oversees the functions of our skilled nursing facilities in accordance with the requirements of the state and the policies and goals of this facility.
This is a full-time position.
Here is a map of facilities overseen by this position: https://bit.ly/3vcf7dz
- Identify areas of concern and assist facility to formulate effective action plans.
- Visit facilities for intervention, audit, follow-up, and training based on individual facility needs.
- Review resident clinical records for appropriate and consistent documentation
- Current RN License in this state
- 5+ years managing clinical operations in long term care industry
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package with opportunities for professional growth working with an experienced management team.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs
Clinical Consulting Services